5 Things I Wish I knew
5 Things I wish I knew when I was 5
- Most of what I got in trouble for is what I love about myself now.
- Being cute is not the most important thing.
- Cooties are real.
- Clowns will never be funny.
- Dust bunnies are the scariest thing under the bed.
5 Things I wish I knew when I was 15
- There is no such thing as a permanent record.
- I looked great. Even without sleep
- Confiding in the dog was a great choice.
- High school is not real life.
- Those boys are never really going to grow up.
5 Things I wish I knew when I was 25
- I looked great. Even with that haircut.
- My feet would pay me back for those cute shoes forever.
- Other people’s opinion of me is none of my business.
- Brides don’t really think you will wear that $300 dress again.
- Sometimes, it’s better to be nice to yourself than to others.
Photo credit: bagsgroove, vauvau, jDevaun